I have been looking for the referenced item for a year and have had no luck. Yesterday I received a response to my wanted post from Adam Johnson in Texas. Adam, who joined Oldgas on 12/15/2022, indicated that Chris Richard had what I was looking for and he gave me an email address. I reached out to Chris, who lives in St. James, Missouri, and he sent me a picture of a nice Bowser 318 visi gauge. We agreed to a purchase price and Chris, whose language is not English, asked that I pay using PayPal friends and family or a postal money order. This would supposedly speed up our transaction. Chris wants my payment sent to his wife, Karen Musson, as he may not be at home. Google Maps shows that Karen lives in a trailer park located at 14840 State Route B#25 which clearly is not the location of the pictured visi gauge. I hesitate to pay by either of the requested methods as neither of them afford me some protect in case this deal goes sour.

Do any Oldgas members live near St. James or have any thoughts as to how I might proceed?

Thanks

Marshall