Glad my posts have helped! I have more stuff to post but have been pretty busy so haven't had a chance to update things recently. Maybe I'll change that......

Your patina is fantastic! I completely get why you'd go that route! I struggled with the same decision with mine but my ultimate decision was to bring it back to its former glory as something for the rest of the family to appreciate. Especially my 84 year old grandfather who will remember those in that original state. Funny how a simple decision on a project like leaving or repainting can be so significant like that.

Yeah those top screws sucked. Between the layers of old paint, rust and how sift they were, it was brutal getting them off.
Surprised the bolts have been your biggest trouble! Thats pretty lucky as it is easy enough to find modern replacements, but it shouldn't take away from things as its all internal and no one sees it.
My thing with the guts is the smell from the old gas that is potentially left in there. If its an outdoor piece, no big deal really. But indoor and you have a big problem.

Man that top is nasty with the rust. I consider myself very lucky as I had maybe 1/20th of the issues you did.

As for gaskets - the rubber gaskets you can buy online. I haven't yet but plan on it. no saving the originals on mine - absolutely toast!
The internal caskets are another story. I wanted to keep it as original as possible and intend on going with cork as well. The problem I have right now is finding the type of cork and right thickness. I bought a roll off amazon (can flip the link if you like) which I think is correct but haven't test fit or cut anything as of yet. Problem 2 is the cutting since my originals were all toast and had to be chipped out (especially around the sight glass). So I guess paper/cardboard and tracing will be the plan.

The trim pieces do belong as cggas mentioned. I thought it was odd myself ot only have a pair. Go figure. I also had a hard time finding replacements, although I remember seeing them somewhere (will have to revist my tracks) in my searching. Mine are dented and scratched and have been trying to repolish them but have encountered issues. Seems like its a light chroming ontop or something. Also when you get the doors off, they pop off easy. held on by tiny screws if I recall.