I bought two lubesters at a sale and am not sure what they are. The red one I think was for oil and has Bennett model 505H301 on it.
The green one was maybe used for kerosene but I can not find any name on it. I may not be looking in the right place.
Can anyone provide any knowledge about these. Thanks

lubester3.JPG lubester.jpg lubester1.jpg lubester2.jpg