I have dealt with 4 major gas pump parts suppliers in this hobby. One has changed hands 3 times since I have been in the hobby the original owner was an awesome inspiration to how I collected gas pumps. He actually took time to sit down with me to talk about gas pumps and even gave me a lead on a twin visible that was for sale in the parking lot at his gas and oil auction. That is real class, he didn't have to but he wanted to help me out. I have had issues with all but one (currently in business), that one person is who I give all my business to and I think that person knows who I am talking about. The other two not so much and they dont know how I feel about them and nobody else does either. Another parts supplier had a bone yard of various models of gas pumps. He had one visible sitting up next to the fence. I asked if it was for sale and he said make me an offer. So I went back out and got a better look at it to see if I could Id it. No id markings, even the guy didn't know what it was or so he said. Pump was basically the base, frame, jar base and fill pipe. No skins, cylinder, jar top casting, light sockets or conduits, or bonnet. After an hour of close examination, I asked him again what he had to have for it. He said he had no clue as to what it was, and to make an offer and that more than likely I would own it. So I offered a more than fair amount for it. He laughed at me, told me "it was worth a hell of a lot more than that and that he would buy it from the owner (found out it was on consignment supposedly). So more than likely he lied to me and he did know what it was. Went back 2 years later (around 2005) and pump was still there and that pump has yet to be Identified by Jack, still not in any of his books. One other story, there have been two separate occasions that I need special parts made. One part was a complete assembly he told me no problem, may take a while but will get it for you. Sure enough he did, and was very happy with that assembly. Then I need two cast iron bonnets made for a certain model of Butler Visible. He said no problem, but he shipping would cost a small fortune (this was back when shipping hadn't got so crazy but would still cost a small fortune). So I believe I ended up meeting him at swap meet and took delivery of my parts. He bent over backwards for me, and got me parts that NOBODY else would even consider making for me. Everybody may not share the same opinions I have and I am not out to ruin someones reputation, life is to short for mess like that. I will say however, if someone does me right, I will highly recommend that person/business and I have on many occasions.