Just simply saying that I am concerned with the number of higher end and once difficult to obtain duplicates that I have been seeing auctions offering to the public over and over again in the past few years. If I own a sign that I am particularly proud of and I notice Morphy selling it over and over and over again how could I possibly expect it's valuation not to drop? How many people out there wanna drop 5 figures on a Texaco marine oils sign, how many can you sell before the market becomes "saturated"? You're saying that new blood in the hobby will keep valuations strong-but i'm not sure that the "hundreds of new collectors" you're referring to are the same ones that are willing to drop 4-5 figures on a sign or globe. You cannot argue the fact that we have in the last few years seen an amazing array of sought-after items having been offered in numbers and quantities like never before. But what prestige do they carry when you can log on, click and have one 3, 4, 5 times or more in a year? A larger number of items that were once hard to come by are simply not any longer.