Good morning all,
After the hell of the last couple of days, I had a moment this morning so I thought I would take a minute and post this.
The true love of my life, my wonderful blessed Melissa passed away a little before noon on July 4th. She was 46 year old. I can't even put into words how this all feels, but I know now that her hell is over and she is at peace!
If they gave out medals for fighting cancer, there is no question she would be receiving the Medal of Honor for her fight. What I witnessed her have to go through due to treatment these last 10 months is more than any woman should ever have to endure. And she took every bit of it with strength and resolve. I could not be more proud of her! She could be one tough chic I'll tell you!! But in the end her cancer was just far to aggressive and everything we did was just somewhat futile. And by the end there was cancer literally everywhere in her. The final straw being a tumor that had developed on the outside of her heart. And a ticking time bomb blood clot that had formed in the heart that was breaking off pieces causing big troubles. The biggest being a stoke that she had about a week ago making it near impossible for her to walk and taking/changing some of her personality. She was still there and was totally coherent, knew who we were and all that. But it had changed her somewhat.
I, and she did also, truly appreciate all the kind words we received from the Oldgas community through all of this. It all goes a very long way.
Despite it's size and 9 plus billion people, this world is much lesser a place with her passing. She was truly special!
Rest in peace my dear!! I truly cannot wait to be with you again!!

melissa (3).jpg
Last edited by Steve C.; Wed Jul 06 2016 05:12 AM.

Steve Coppens
Always interested in Sunoco items!
Really want a Sunoco National pump ad glass!!