On many Wayne 60's, we see this rising sun looking add glass.
Is there a proper name for this glass?
Is this just a generic piece that Wayne shipped the pumps with and it would then be replaced by the buyer?

Last edited by Steve C.; Sat Jun 18 2016 04:56 AM.

Steve Coppens
Always interested in Sunoco items!
Really want a Sunoco National pump ad glass!!