As we all know and continue to hear, this hobby is full of some of the best people around. While we all differ in age and interest, most all the people that share our rank care about one another, and genuinely want to help. Recently, I purchased 5 2 gallon cans from Maurice Campbell. The transaction went flawlessly, but when I opened the box, one of the cans was incorrect. Its not a problem, I thought, and decided to keep the can, and simply told Maurice to quote me a price on the other one. Never heard back, and figured he is busy, and simply forgot. Well today, the correct can showed up on my doorstep, a Midwest Motor Oil, orange and black, picturing 50s cars, with the note that said the can was a gift. Now, Im not involved with many collectors outside petroliana, but I doubt that a lot of other hobbies have such high quality people. Right after Kevin Frith's story on his globe delivery and the collectors who helped there, I found it appropriate to write of my own experience in this selfless hobby of ours.
THANK YOU EVR SO MUCH, MAURICE!!!!

Good oil cans don't wait for people, people wait for them.