Trifecta, other meaning: "used to describe a situation when three elements come together at the same time." I have been a Bowes products collector for a long time. The family service station sold Bowes products and the green Corrodeless Battery Cables rack once hung in the front office. It was saved and put on the wall in the garage at home after the business was sold in 1970. When I started to seriously collect gas station memorabilia 20 years later I moved it to the basement to be with the few items that I had started to collect. The first Bowes thermometer, centre one, was purchased at the Portland swap meet in 1995. I have always wanted to have more to complete the set but I just never found any acceptable ones. The A.J. Foyt brake fluid one finally came along this spring and the early Cooling System Service just a few weeks ago. All of them had the usual dirt and paint splatters. I have gotten a lot of practice with a sharp razor blade. The latest thermometer does have some staining that will not come out of the paint but it will do until a better one comes along. From what I have seen I believe there are only three but if anyone knows of any others do let me know. I realize it is quite jammed together but hopefully by this time next year they should be in a larger space to be more fully appreciated. Cheers, Don.

og1.jpg og2.jpg og3.jpg og4a.jpg