Last night I was just to shook up to say much. Just couldn't believe what I was hearing.Today reality has set in,and it's a very gloomy day here. Like many of you,I also conversed with DB on a regular basis.(wow! Just think of the time he spent ,helping all of us!) not only did we talk about Petro,but we talked about pugs(private hotline when Bella was sick or acting up)lemons and oranges and peaches,(remember "bowling for oranges at Iowa Gas?)roller nozzles(the famous pile of rollers at Iowa) and of course BEER! At our first meeting years back at Iowa,he gave Steven over a dozen of his labeled oil cans. Dirty jokes arrived in my email,and made me laugh many times.Sometimes he'd talk my ear off,and I'd finally say" Say Goodnight Dick!"( and of course he'd say" Goodnight Dick!) could go on and on,but I' ll just say "Goodnight Dick" one last time. Prayers sent to his wife and family from the Dschida's and Bella

(Bella getting a good scratch from one of her best friends)

Looking for gas,oil related clocks,especially neon and spinners .clock repair available. Mick