My heartfelt condolences and prayers sent to Judy as well as his family and friends.

I am saddened by this loss. He made me laugh everyday and I always looked forward to checking Oldgas and seeing what he was up to. It is an understatement to say that this site will never be the same or hold the same allure. Those that knew DB; know that this hobby/site has lost more then it can every hope to replace. There are some losses that even time can not make up for. The passing of my friend, DB is one of them.

I feel privileged and honored to have had the opportunity get to know DB. It is unfortunate, that I never got to meet him. DB and I exchanged numerous e-mails and/or PM's almost on a daily basis.

I hold DB in high esteem and have the utmost respect for him. Him and I shared similar views and ideas on many subjects. I am sure, in the years to come I will fondly reflect on those colored conversations! He had a way with words, a quick wit that kept you on your toes.

"Words are few but thoughts are deep. Memories of our friendship I will always keep."

Dave GILL,
Dave's Garage & Memorabilia, Inc.