Sorry to hear this , almost unbelievable. My wife just read the D.B isims last night and we really got a laugh .
Then this tonight. Condolences to his family. I have to say that when I joined this sight and started restoring my meager little Tokheim 300 , DB was the first one to step up and answer my newbie questions. Loved his humor , sometimes disliked his responses to others , but he was a teacher.Old school.Funny thing was one day I found myself blocked by Dick and could not figure out why? So I said what the hey I will block him and I did. Pretty soon one day a few weeks later I found that he had unblocked me? Never found out why and did not care. I Always looked forward to reading his post's , good or bad (harsh) . Going to miss his sarcastic brilliance and ALL the information that he shared with the Group.
There are few people in life whom leave a lasting impression on you. I had never met DB in person but seems as though I had.Will be missed!

Wanted TEXACO related items & SUNOCO related items .Signs -Globes et'c. Oil Cans - Grease cans .