The Short story goes like this... A dozen plus years ago after the Iowa Gas auction as I packed the back of my Chevy pickup full, Ron Bettin told me "young man, it will only be a few years till your coming with a trailer". Well I held out as long as I could telling myself that my 20' enclosed car trailer was too big for what I usually get from an auction or show.
But Too many times of packing globes, signs, neon and other things in the back seat or box of my truck. (and wondering if it would still be there when I got back) And then having stuff out in the weather during travels, I decided it was time for a trailer Just big enough to keep me out of trouble.....LOL

Oh and as long as I'm buying and selling out of the trailer, I figured a little advertising wouldn't hurt.

The Gas station photo come's from a 1920's/ 30's 8" x 10" Negative I got years back that I had to send to a special company in Colorado to develop and they made a file large enough for the trailer.
And the best part.... The photo of the Pure Oil cottage gas station is from my home town of White Bear Lake, Mn.

trailer4sm.jpg trailer5.jpg trailer7.jpg trailer6.jpg

Thanks
Mike

Always Looking for any Pure Oil and Sunoco Items.