This NOS sign has a few tiny imperfections as can be seen in the pictures. On the right mounting hole it has an imperfection from the factory, some of which are like this one and some you can see it under the layer of white porcelain. Small scratch on the N as shown in the picture. Also some rust(?) film on a few spots on the top and bottom. 24.75" long and 2.75" tall. Original un-used sticky tape on the back. There's one on eBay that was listed yesterday and is already at $115+ shipping with 2 days left. Ill sell this one for $140 shipped. You'll have to email me at felix.navejar@yahoo.com if you're interested, due to my PMs being turned off. I would put my phone # out but I don't feel comfortable doing so on a public forum. If you want to email me your # ill call you or ill give you my #. The only thing I can do through oldgas at this time is comment on and create threads, but everything currently has to be approved by a mod so it may take me awhile to get back to you through the forum. Please email me if you're interested. I do take Paypal. Thanks for reading