Why is it, every time a newby gets upset... They comment about... there will be no one to carry on, when we go to that "Big Gas Station in the Sky"? (I'm optimistic... about the direction I am heading when I pass.... LOL)

The Hobby has been "carrying on" for over 70 years now, with no problems.... Most of the "pioneers" that started the Hobby, are gone.... The Hobby hasn't crashed, nor is it declining.... When the second generation passes on, there will be another to take their place...

This Hobby has tens of thousands of Hobbists that don't gather on Oldgas or The Pitstop....

Felix, personally I think that if you had taken the time to learn even a little... That before throwing out opinions and comments about other Collectors, you had shown that you had knowledge.... The Membership would have at times "rode you" somewhat.... But, they would have respected your knowledge....

There are some I have rubbed the wrong way here on Oldgas (I know it is hard to believe).... Hopefully most here respect my knowledge? I realize that there are many times, I have ensured that they didn't respect me as a person. Mostly because I'm was/am acting like a "pain in the kiester"!

Looking for Tide Water/ Tide Water-Associated/ Tidewater items