Print Thread
#783552 Sat Nov 12 2022 08:47 AM
S
SWABBY Offline OP
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
S
Wart to pass along some information to the OLDGAS community about one of the venders that does business on this site, PetroNuts,
I ordered a 13.5' white cloth hose 1" in. dia. What I received was a 13' white hose 1 3/4" dia. My project calls for a 1" hose, so it
would not work. I ordered a 1" hose and they shipped a 1 3/4" hose. Since this is a special order, they refused to refund my money
even though they shipped the wrong dia. hose. I called and left three messages and got no reply. So I sent an em to them...I did
get a smart-***** reply, Needless to say, I will do no more business with these folks....Little caution here, if you order anything
from PetroNuts, I very strongly recommend you inspect your order to make sure it is right before sending any money...Warren

1 member likes this: hawkike
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
SWABBY #783553 Sat Nov 12 2022 09:00 AM
M
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
M
I've never had a problem with PetroNuts. Always good products and treated right.

SWABBY #783560 Sun Nov 13 2022 06:13 AM
Veteran Member
Online Content
Veteran Member
I alway cringe when I read the "my sale went bad, stories" on here concerning one of our listed vendor's . Cause let's be honest there's always two sides to a story and we only hear one side.

I think the more comical reading would be the vendors writing stories about the interactions they've had with us.

Good luck Warren, hope they get you taken care of!

M
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
M
I believe that i was blackballed by petro nuts several months ago. Someone asked the question, "Who should I reach out to to buy glass?" Someone mentioned petro nuts and for a price comparison, I mentioned Greatglas. I have purchased glass from both vendors, actually more from petro nuts. I am aware that several members had communication issues with Greatglas and that is not the subject of this post.

After my post, I needed a glass quote from petro nuts and sent two emails. Never received a response. I left a voice mail and never received a response.

If I am wrong, petro nuts can provide their side of the story.

I don't plan on purchasing glass from any vendors in the future because I stopped restoring visibles.

SWABBY #783728 Tue Nov 15 2022 09:47 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I have been a customer of theirs for almost 20 years. I have NEVER had a problem with them. Great company to deal with in my opinion and great people.

-Steve B. (WTB: 48" Flying A button, 48" black/org Phillips 66, White Star, and Chevrolet Signs. Also looking for a Wayne 866. Send a PM. Thanks.)
M
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
M
As a customer, I never had a problem with petro nuts. The problem started when I mentioned the name of a competitor.

model72 #783732 Wed Nov 16 2022 06:30 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Originally Posted by model72
As a customer, I never had a problem with petro nuts. The problem started when I mentioned the name of a competitor.
There is another vendor on here who will have a hissy fit if you mention anybody but him.

"Remember, history that is forgotten is doomed to repeat itself!"

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved