Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
K
K
I have a circa 1970's American Motors Security Officer badge from the Kenosha plant that I would like to trade for two police related license plates...would that be OK to post in this category? (If so-how do I find the page to list this? I am still learning computers, and so far, I do not see how to list something...sorry!)

Please don't ask

Sellers may not request payment for the sale of an item to be paid through Paypal as a gift.
All Items Offered in This Category Must Have Prices.
72 hour bumping rule now being enforced. Please read the For Sale Guidelines.

Please read and follow all the For Sale Petroliana Guidelines and Non-Petro For Sale forum Guidelines
Oldgas Offline OP
OP Offline
Originally Posted by Kentucky Colonel
how do I find the page to list this? I am still learning computers, and so far, I do not see how to list something...sorry!

Hi Colonel,
In the Welcome email you got when you joined the forum and in the For Sale Guidelines, you'll find our policy about new members posting for sale items:

"New Members are restricted from posting New Topics in the For Sale forums until they have demonstrated knowledge of the forum and how our online community works with their posts. After 4 such posts, including posting an image, new members may request an upgrade to regular privileges."

Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator
Veteran Member
Online Content
Veteran Member
Jim,remember the souvenir pack burros/donkeys from different states,50's era? I have some Arkansas-New Mexico,Ca. Allowed for sale?
Thanks.

DSCN1414.JPG DSCN1415.JPG

Frank Jordan
Oldgas Offline OP
OP Offline
Originally Posted by hawkike
Jim,remember the souvenir pack burros/donkeys from different states,50's era? I have some Arkansas-New Mexico,Ca. Allowed for sale?
Thanks.

Those are kind of strange, Frank. But they are "transportation" and are old enough. So what the heck, post 'em.

Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator
1 member likes this: hawkike
Veteran Member
Online Content
Veteran Member
Thanks Jim,i agree they were sort of "transportation"!

Frank Jordan
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Re: http://oldgas.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=774989#Post774989

Leather jackets/vintage clothing now. I guess it it is Non-Petro, but aren't there enough other sites for these people to sell there stuff on?

Sell me your Gilmore Oil Co. stuff...
I am looking for a vintage Coca-Cola machine from the 1940s or 1950s to hold my vintage glass soda bottles. Right now im keeping them in my vintage Manitowoc Sub Zero Freezer that doesnt run but it works to store them in, the problem is that you have to close the doir hard which makes the Manitowoc shake and vibrate a little, making me nervous that the soda bottles will fall over and break. Ive been lucky so far but i have a feeling one of these days their going to fall over and break.

I do not want to spend any more than 200 to 300 dollars. The machine doesnt have to run, just as long as i can open and close the door on it.

I live in Southwest New Mexico down in the bootheel, so if anyone has a extra Coca-Cola machine or know where i can get one please let me know.

Vendo-81-Coke-tn.jpg
S
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
S
Jim....I have roughly 20-25 pr of vintage (1930-1960 ) eye glasses. Do these qualify under 'general store' items??.
can I post them for sale in this. 'non Petro' section??> thanks Warren

Oldgas Offline OP
OP Offline
Originally Posted by SWABBY
Jim....I have roughly 20-25 pr of vintage (1930-1960 ) eye glasses. Do these qualify under 'general store' items??.
can I post them for sale in this. 'non Petro' section??> thanks Warren

That's kind of stretching the limits, but since you are a member active in Petroliana it'll be OK.

Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator
S
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
S
Jim....I have 23 pr of old style eyeglasses...These are from the 1930-1950's. Do they
qualify for ;general Store' items??/. can I post them for sale under this heading??> Thanks
warren

Oldgas Offline OP
OP Offline
Warren,
My previous answer was , Yes it's OK.

Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator
S
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
S
Jim...Roger...thanks ..I will put them on in a day or two..Warren