Gas Pump Island Display
WIL NOT SEPARATE
Open to offers or trades
Great set up for someone that is wanting to do an Island display with a great patina look. I am in Johnson City TN 37615.May even consider trades. If you have any question or would like more pictures please message me. Can get to Dixie Gas

*16’ Pole & base are aluminum with a cast iron finial & newer sign bracket, Sign is a 36” double sided reproduction. The center is a thick fiberglass with vinyl overlay
*One side says “Full Service” other side is “Self Service” measures approx. 2’x4’
*Pumps are Bowser 585-C. They are original and solid; both has been gutted and lightly clear coated. They both have repo globes & ad glass and new rubber. Switches works and are wired to light up. I have taken the plug-ins off (I will give them to the buyer). This way new owner is responsible for “wiring it up”
*Seloil Cabinet is solid and has original catch pan. Both doors roll-up but needs to be cleaned well due to all the paint that was on it
* S&H Green Stamp Sign is double sided painted and is 29.5”x20”
*Coke Sign is double sided porcelain & measures 3’-5’
*Coke Cooler is an original ice chest and is very solid and has cap catcher
*Texaco Crank Case Sign is original and unfinished from the factory
*Revere light is wired to light up. It was original green porcelain but has been painted red. Same as the pumps, I have taken the plug-ins off (I will give them to the buyer). This way new owner is responsible for “wiring it up”
*Diet Rite Sign- single sided painted

CAC45908-02FE-4DDF-930E-4FE653516CD1.jpeg A8ED176F-4E9A-4DC9-872A-BAE195C44B7A.jpeg

Always looking for Harris Oil!