Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
T
Oct - 11-12 — you guys are invited to our 11 annual get together — the locals collectors from our area and we get a couple of long distant people also coming to sell — Jim from Oregon — spencer Davis front south carolinia — Jacob from Las Vegas— Mark from San Diego these guy like my self buy up all year to sell at the oct get together — not to forget the fellow local collecters —from Modesto - Bakersfield with out these guy they make the shows — hope to see some new faces — address. 1826 n west st Tulare ca —— if you want to be a vender please advise limited spaces — 559-805-6608

Strongly suggest friday as that is the main day —. Thank you Ruben ——- can someone rotate the image thanks

Tulare2019.jpg
Last edited by Oldgas; Wed Sep 25 2019 08:57 PM. Reason: Rotated photo

looking for spanish gas signs
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
image rotated .. ... cool

1gb.PNG (732.1 KB, 285 downloads)
Last edited by advertologist; Wed Sep 25 2019 06:37 PM.

RANDY
T
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
T
Thanks randy

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Originally Posted by tulareone
Oct - 11-12 — you guys are invited to our 11 annual get together — the locals collectors from our area and we get a couple of long distant people also coming to sell — Jim from Oregon — spencer Davis front south carolinia — Jacob from Las Vegas— Mark from San Diego these guy like my self buy up all year to sell at the oct get together — not to forget the fellow local collecters —from Modesto - Bakersfield with out these guy they make the shows — hope to see some new faces — address. 1826 n west st Tulare ca —— if you want to be a vender please advise limited spaces — 559-805-6608

Strongly suggest friday as that is the main day —. Thank you Ruben ——- can someone rotate the image thanks

Spanish signs like this?--Tin.

DSCN0114.JPG
Last edited by hawkike; Thu Sep 26 2019 11:39 AM. Reason: sign

Frank Jordan
T
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
T
A little to new for me only because it painted — I think I have about 15 porcelain Spanish signs — my dream sign would be the sinclair key hole sign with the roster if it was affordable I don’t care about condition — my sign are out side and the weather just destroy them if there painted — Ruben

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Originally Posted by tulareone
A little to new for me only because it painted — I think I have about 15 porcelain Spanish signs — my dream sign would be the sinclair key hole sign with the roster if it was affordable I don’t care about condition — my sign are out side and the weather just destroy them if there painted — Ruben

10-4!

Frank Jordan

Moderated by  Oldgas, Pegasus, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved