Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#710070 Tue May 22 2018 10:31 AM
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Replacement glass domes for the type of lubesters shown here. $60 each plus shipping.
I have NO interest in making these again. Call or email (no PM's please).
Ron

TokLub.gif
Tok

Ron Scobie
http://www.gaspump.com or
rscobie(TheAtSymbol)gaspump.com
Phone - Six five one-653-6503
All Items Offered Must Have Prices

All Items Offered in This Category Must Have Prices.
72 hour bumping rule now being enforced. Please read the For Sale Guidelines.

Please read and follow all the For Sale Petroliana forum Guidelines and Non-Petro For Sale forum Guidelines
Ron:
This is in reply to your brief conversation this morning. In case it was not a bad morning, why would you advertise on Old Gas, sight glass for oil carts for sale with the instructions to send email or phone call? My phone call this morning was very short and rude from you. Why advertise something for sale and then say "I am not interested in having your business." I would appreciate a reply.

Thanks,
Mitch

Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
I recently pulled and boxed an order for you coming to $632.66. I emailed you the price and never heard back.
Took the parts out of the boxes and put them back on the shelf. Please choose another vendor.
Ron

Ron Scobie
http://www.gaspump.com or
rscobie(TheAtSymbol)gaspump.com
Phone - Six five one-653-6503
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
LOL I love the guys on here that say "I'll take it" and you never here from them and they won't respond to emails. There are two or three(on OG) that are notorious for this. The word gets around. Life is short. Be courteous and do what you say that you will. You are "the man" Ron. Dave

Dave Jones
It's All Just Stuff
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Yup
You are the man..
alright..

Wanted early tin litho signage.
petro, farm, auto, etc.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
This hobby is way smaller than what people think. A person name and reputation is everything.
I agree on there are a few people who will say I will take it and never follow through or take weeks to make the deal final.

Looking for anything from Hoosier Pete, Platolene 500 and Red Bird.
Hello Ron. Thanks for your reply. I, too. would be upset with somebody backing out of an order. This is not the case. When I last talked to you by phone, you were waiting for parts to complete this order and I assumed that is where we still were on the order. I did not receive an email from you with an invoice stating that this order had been completed. I have no answer for why I had not received an email. With my previous purchases phone calls and a meeting with you years back at Iowa Gas, I would not think you would take me for a tire kicker. Perhaps, a phone call would have been in order to check in and see what the problem was. Or, at worse, mailed me an invoice at the post office. With that out of the way, I would like to thank you for what you have done to help me with my past projects and answering phone call questions as well as what you have done for the hobby. These are my thoughts. If you have any let me know.

Have a good evening.
Mitch

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Collectible Motor Oil Can auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved