Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#709815 Thu May 17 2018 05:51 AM
Nicole Offline OP
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Another damp, dank day with thunderstorms predicted until Tuesday. At least last night there were no thunderboomers.

I think however, we need to give up on the bare areas in the lawn, until we get some dry weather that won't wash the seeds down the slope or into any low spots. : (

Nicole #709820 Thu May 17 2018 08:10 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Morning gassers. Carbon copy of yesterday's weather here today. Got some thunder and a shower during the night but sunny and humid this morning with chance for more storms all day. Started a small project yesterday to backlight my Skelly window so guess I'll see if I can finish that up today. I was going to build a light box for it and hang it but found a place that I could mount it on the wall with an LED light panel that i had mounted behind it so i think it will work pretty neat. Only thing is it will be more permanent this way but I don't plan on ever selling it so what the heck.. I've had brainstorms like this that didn't work out too so I might be going back to plan A before it's all said and done. smile Have a great day everyone....GB

Nicole #709821 Thu May 17 2018 08:53 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Good morning everyone.

Beauty day here, mid 70°s and sunny all day. Walked the grounds this morning and the ground is still pretty wet so hopefully tomorrow we can do some outside clean up.

I still have things to do in the shop that I would like to get out of the way so I can start on the outside work. Inch by inch, step by step it will get done.

Nuf sed, have a great day everyone be warm and safe.

Have gas all the time
Nicole #709822 Thu May 17 2018 09:17 AM
Good morning everybody!

Yesterday around 5pm it was 88 degrees in canal park here in Duluth. The wind shifted off the lake and at 5.30 pm it was 40 degrees! I cant find the graphic that was on the news last night showing this. That is quite the weather swing. It is really windy right now but nice. We are heading out to the cabin later today for a 3 day weekend. I am really looking forward to that.

Have a good day!

FREEDOM oil items wanted.

Nicole #709827 Thu May 17 2018 11:48 AM
Hi Everyone,

Got some yard work done this morning while it was pleasant. It's 80 and humid now with red, yellow and green moving toward us on the weather radar.

Maureen has been struggling with intermittent electronic malfunctions on her clothes washer. It starts and stops whenever it wants and seldom completes a cycle without restarting the settings. Looks like she has had enough of it, so appliance shopping and installation is in my future.

Have a great Thursday out there in Oldgasland

Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator
Nicole #709828 Thu May 17 2018 12:04 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Jim--Appliances are a piece of cake if you have the time to fool with them. You can order just about any part for any appliance on line, so order up a mother board for that washer and get it installed!
We received a little rain last night and it was very welcome as this area is pretty dry! I have spent the last 2 weeks driving the fertilizer delivery semi for a local elevator. The big push seems to be subsiding, so maybe I am about done? Here is a picture of my truck off loading into a modern day fertilizer spreader, out here on the plains of North Dakota!
Have a great day on me!!--KEVIN

Terragator 1.jpg

Everything Cities Service
Specializing in old Gas Pumps
kwfrith@gondtc.com
Cell#-701-739-6133

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Tireflator Air Meter auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved