Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
J
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
J
In an post for petro for sale with prices, someone posted a few items. One item had printed on it OIHOS another had SOHIO, again I missing something?

One more thing. Years ago I had one of the Gene & Glenn puzzles, where it is I don't remember. How about you guys who have one post the pictures of them here to see how many SOHIO made available?

No hurry, just to give each other more info to remember.

Jack Sim

Author, 1st & 2nd editions of Gas Pump ID book, 3rd edition is now available at www.gaspumpbible.com
Air Meter ID book also available
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
R
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
R
I'll bite, As far as the item with OIHOS on it, either you or the item was upside down.....

M
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
M
Originally Posted By RMikita
I'll bite, As far as the item with OIHOS on it, either you or the item was upside down.....

crazy crazy crazy grin

W
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
W
I think it's about time to show some respect for Mr. Sim. He's been a wealth of information to this site.

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
LOL !

Barry
W
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
W
So I'm missing the point?

J
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
J
OK, so I just didn't realize the item was posted up side down. Stupid, but my mistake.

I shouldn't have even mentioned anything about the above, but I just really wanted to try and start some posting here on OG that only lasted more than three or four posts then just dies. Damm I miss DB, he could just say anything and there would be 20 posts and we all would read everyone of them.

Mine was just about some SOHIO'S puzzles, but isn't there some things out there we can all contribute to. We all have information we can contribute.

Jack Sim

Author, 1st & 2nd editions of Gas Pump ID book, 3rd edition is now available at www.gaspumpbible.com
Air Meter ID book also available
G
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
G
Hi Jack it's Goober from Ohio, your question about those puzzles is an excellent one that still leaves me baffled as well. You can walk into almost any antique store here in Ohio and find one of those puzzles for sale (or flea market). If I happen to hear from W. Clark Miller I will ask him about these and how many variations there were, although he's been way off the grid for a number of years now. However, I will get back with you for sure. I'm currently restoring a Bennett 76 pump made specifically for Sohio that I purchased at Iowa Gas for $225, its getting closer now. Stay in touch and Merry Christmas!

smile Goober
Tim Rowland

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved