Click here for Project Car auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#607876 Fri Apr 10 2015 05:31 AM
OP Offline
Good morning gang!

I sure am tired this morning. My buddy Mark and I headed out to Springfield, MO on Tuesday night. Wednesday afternoon we picked up my new bullie puppy, then headed over towards St. Louis to pick up marks new dually. After we picked up the truck, we had dinner with Jim. We grabbed a hotel just north of St. Louis Wednesday night, then hit the road again right away Thursday morning. It was alot of driving in 48 hours.

We have a few cars that are going out today, plus a ton of catch-up emails to do. I am going snowboarding with some friends on Saturday up north, then golfing with my dad and some friends here in town on Sunday.

Have a good day everybody!

FREEDOM oil items wanted.

Ryan Underthun #607880 Fri Apr 10 2015 05:55 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Ryan,
sounds like you need 25 hours in your day.but i guess you gotta do what you gotta do.
have a good day
rock

buy/sell and collect gas station items,
315 794 8265
ROCCO2 #607884 Fri Apr 10 2015 06:53 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Morning all. That's for sure a road trip you just made Ryan. You were close to my house when you were in Springfield. If I was home you could've stopped by and had lunch. Not surprised that you found a dog in that area as there are a ton of breeders around Springfield and southwest Mo. Not quite as many as there used to be with the law changes in Missouri of late. We used to sell a lot of kennel supplies but now the law has really restricted them. It was mostly to regulate the bad puppy mills but as laws always do, it killed a lot of the reputable businesses also with new rules that just make it nearly impossible to maintain a kennel business. Hope you got a nice Billie to replace HotRod. Been busy here in Florida the last week getting my new boat all fixed up the way I want it. Fish aren't really turned on yet but still a few to be had. Forecast here is for rain the next three or four days so I can take it a little better if the fish aren't cooperating. May have to do some junk hunting over the weekend with the dreary weather rolling in. Have a great day everybody.....GB

Rabbitman #607889 Fri Apr 10 2015 07:50 AM
L
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
L
Morning all, Busy with the parents. Mom still in hospital but is on the mend we think. They shocked her heart yesterday and have it back working like its should. Amazing what they can do Huh?
Big storm rolled through last night but had lost its punch by the time it got here,or I just slept through it.
Ryan I had a feeling you was up to something. The new pup should be certified road trip dog by the time you got to your place. Maybe call him Road Dog!

HAGD-ALL!

*Wanted Pierce Pennant Petroleum*
Loyd Pierce #607981 Fri Apr 10 2015 11:57 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Good night everybody,

Glad you made it home safe and sound. What is the new pups name Ryan? May you both have many, many, many enjoyable years.
Loyd I am glad to hear your Mom's heart is back in working order. We have a few people in our church battling with heart failure. We'll keep the prayers going.
May our lives glorify God,
Michael

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Tireflator Air Meter auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved