Click here for Project Car auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Ahoyy Maties and be a very Merry Christmas to you all. I was down in the holds of our vessel the other day and I counted the scratches in the starboard beam. I counted 31 !!! 31 seasons ive been sailing with this galley wench. Ahyyyy 31!!! Although I had seen her around at different road houses and country pubs, it took a bit of time to get her to sail with me ship. Ahyy!!! She’e been a good mate!! She put out two skullywags, Nick & Jarred!! Ahyy!!! They’ve produced a ships crew of their own Skullywags.The other day we were down in the holds of the vessel repairing broken timbers and scrubbing her clean and the ships crew wanted to have a snap shot of them all to send home to their family. Lets see here, We have Hayden, the little lass must be around 5 this year,she can gut and skin a Fangtooth almost quicker than Jeannie!!! Ahy!!! Then we have little Jordy, at 10 months He’s called Scooter, Ahyy! The little lad scoots around the ships deck with Holystones hooked to him, He’s got the deck looking ship shape. Then Ryder, ahh Ryder who is a big 3 years old Ahyy.Why Ryder can shimmy the ships mast quicker than a jack rabbit I tell ya, he’s a good mate!!! and then we have Rhylan who is all of 6 years old now. Ahyy!!! Rhylan climbs the ropes and keeps his eye’s on a steady look out for other vessels, friend or foe!! Ahy!! He is like a cat I tell you. Jeannie still has her favorite little Skullywagtailwagers! Frank and Henery! They no longer sail the seas with us as they lost their sea legs and need the ground beneath them. Of an evening we set out on the open seas with a cup of Ale to the hand and the music to the ear and a smile to the face!!! Ahyyyy!!! We notice the cloudy sky’s to the west and ponder back to the storms in days past. We have weathered some terrible storms but have always landed with our feet on deck and the cool breaze of the open waters at our face. We give thanks to our Lord that the valley of each wave is but a temporary moment to enjoy as the ride up the wave will be that much more pleasure. Ahyyy
We pray that you would keep the wind to your face have a blessed year to come.
http://imageshack.com/a/img538/3230/DOBL9l.jpg

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Aye--Tis a great lookin crew yea have mustered there Rick! Looks like competent souls, each and every one. Tis season greetings that must be bestowed upon yea, and be aware that your Christmas writings have brought a pleasured smile to this old face!
All the best to you and that motley crew of skullywags yea have assembled!

Everything Cities Service
Specializing in old Gas Pumps
kwfrith@gondtc.com
Cell#-701-739-6133
Looks like Rick has been eating "vintage" candy bars again, LOL

Merry Christmas Rick!

FREEDOM oil items wanted.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Shiver me timbers. It's a fine crew ye be havin. A hearty Merry Christmas to ye and yours. May the waters be smooth and the winds be kind.
YO HO HO!

Seeking Knowledge and a Good Deal.
Always looking for neon signs and skins , Flying A ,& Wayne 60s.
H
Veteran Member
Online Content
Veteran Member
H
grin grin wink

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Merry Christmas to all!

Looking for gas,oil related clocks,especially neon and spinners .clock repair available. Mick
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
I sail the ship by myself these days and jealous of all and their families. This site is my family so God bless everyone and have a great Christmas. Mitch

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Merry Christmas to a fine looking crew.
Jesus is the reason for the season,
Michael

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Now that Santa Claus is done driving for another year....

DOC @ THE AMERICAN GARAGE
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
There arnt many things better than a shot of tap vodka followed by a nice vintage Rally bar with chockalate covered newgets. My day is complete and we are truly blessed

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Merry Christmas!

Braden Splichal

Veteran Member
Online Content
Veteran Member
And..

boots.jpg
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
LMAO ! Rick! Been there done that!

Looking for gas,oil related clocks,especially neon and spinners .clock repair available. Mick

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Tireflator Air Meter auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved