Print Thread
B
buzzy56 Offline OP
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
B
Ebay item # 380855337289
Researching Camel tire patch Kits on Ebay and ran across this 3 1/2 " camel that was bid up to $54.00 and had. 28 bids? Am I missing something here or is this value for real or what ? Just asking because I love the graphics on monkey patch stuff but not anywhere near that much !

Wanted TEXACO related items & SUNOCO related items .Signs -Globes et'c. Oil Cans - Grease cans .
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
TBA Feature Host
TBA Feature Host
Common item...look at the seller..always gets a ton of "bids" on the items they "sell"

The most valuable commodity I know of is information-Wall Street
S
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
S
Educate me. This seller has others that bid hoping that some huckleberry puts in a big bid? What happens at the end if no one does? I watch this seller because he/she has some decent stuff. Do you think this seller is not really selling their items. I guess I don't see what's going on

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
idk, seems like you'd run up less common items rather than this, could be a couple of newbs that think it's rare or just like it. I have bought from them before and have always been satisfied.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I too have purchased items from this Seller and everytime the items were topnotch!

Looking for Tide Water/ Tide Water-Associated/ Tidewater items
G
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
G
I know this seller & he does sell everything that has bids on it & is a straight shooter. Look at it this way if you are always bringing stuff to the table to sell like him you will eventually get a bunch of people following you if they are happy with the transaction. If the items are the way they are described & original some people are willing to pay for that. Also he has been on Ebay for a long time so Im sure he has a big following of people behind him. He also does a good job targeting whats selling good at the time. He is always at swap meets, auctions, yard sales & digging around to find stuff. So like Neal said about being satisfied I think a lot of people are willing to a little extra for that smile

Wanted Owens Motor Oil & Mobiloil Gargoyle.
Brad Ralston & my website is
www.petrobarn.com
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I don't think he runs the items...but he's a wiener. Never leaves feedback.

Dave GILL,
Dave's Garage & Memorabilia, Inc.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved