Next Thread
Print Thread
#504766 Sun Jan 12 2014 10:19 AM
G
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
G
Yesterday I got a lead on 2 clockface pumps. First one is a Bowser Xacto Sentry 310 project pump started by someone else. It is all apart & in primer & is complete minus the skins. The second pump is a Wayne 861 that is also all apart. The Wayne is also missing the skins along with the base. Im sure both of these pumps are missing some small parts once you start putting them back together. Plus the pumps are about 4 hours away from me one way. The guy said he wanted $1500 for both pumps witch I know is a good deal but with the drive & the condition of them is it really worth it? Both of these pumps are ones I would like to have but I am totally on the fence about them. Just thought I would see what the rest of you thought about this. Thanks Brad wink

Wanted Owens Motor Oil & Mobiloil Gargoyle.
Brad Ralston & my website is
www.petrobarn.com
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Go for it Brad, w/ recent COLD Spell ya need a Road Trip w/ the Kids.

G
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
G
I was thinking without them LoL. Well maybe one my antique nut that goes to shows with me. Here he is imitating the Red Crown boy LoL smile
I cherish the time I have with him "& the others too" a lot. 2 years ago he was diagnosed with high functioning autism. It was a real rough road & still is at times but thats part of it smile

Original Red Crown boy.

www.petrobarn.com
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
I would jump on those in minute, if they were in my neck of the woods..What I normally try and do when they're that far away, is pay some sort of deposit right away....then make arrangements to pick up later. This way it gives me time to find other stuff to pick up on the way, or in that area...It brings your cost per unit down, plus you get to go picking>!

Imperial Oil collector..
TJammer #505025 Mon Jan 13 2014 11:34 AM
G
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
G
Well I think I will go ahead & get the pumps. I talked to the guy & we came to the agreement that I could put half down on the pumps now & pay the rest when I get there in a couple weeks to get them. After talking with him a bit I think this will be a good lead. He says he has other stuff I might be interested in & he knows other people that has some stuff too. Sometimes you just never know where these things can take you LoL smile

Last edited by gasoildude; Mon Jan 13 2014 11:36 AM.

www.petrobarn.com

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved