Next Thread
Print Thread
#378786 Tue Dec 18 2012 11:20 AM
C
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
C
I'm noting that some of you who decried the value forum now have your wish as it appears Jim has removed the whole forum.

So now people it's time to start asking a million dollars for everything, rare or not and just accept whatever seems right in your own eyes.

On a side note, anyone gotten a response from Jim today as he removed a Dog Food sign I had in non-petrol for sale, sent me a message, but hasn't responded back to my PM.

Collecting anything keeps you young at heart!
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
R
R
I still see a value form.

S
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
S
I see it too.

Mike
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I still have it as well

Originals only for me. Always looking for Simpson oil, Super A, and MFA oil cans and globes.
Shawn Morris
C
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
C
Hmm, just checked the site using IE not logged in and I see it, but don't see it when I log in. Could someone do me a favor and PM Jim for me as he may not be getting PMs from me. I think somethings been toggled on settings.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Use CONTACT @ top of page.

Originally Posted By: carolinaskies
Hmm, just checked the site using IE not logged in and I see it, but don't see it when I log in. Could someone do me a favor and PM Jim for me as he may not be getting PMs from me. I think somethings been toggled on settings.

I am sure he is getting your pm's. He has more things to do than just sit on the computer all day and wait for a pm. Give it a little time, he will reply.

FREEDOM oil items wanted.

Online Cool
I actually never received a PM today from carolinaskies. Just got home from a trip with the wife to a cool little riverside town an hour away. I do other things in addition to sitting in front of the computer 24/7.

Due to the number of complaints and suggestions from long time members, we have set up the Petroliana Value Questions forum to enable a toggle on or off for viewing and posting. Suggestions have ranged from doing away with the forum entirely to running it differently to reduce factors that annoy people. If you would prefer to not see the Value forum, click on "Contact" at the top of the page and tell us to toggle it off. It will be like the
"Ignore" feature for individual members.

Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator
C
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
C
Hmm.. I never changed anything Jim.

Also, I received a PM from you noting you were removing a Dog Food sign from Non-petrol area, and moving to a different location and that link led to a message saying "access denied". I sent a couple messages back via that PM.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved