Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#364992 Mon Oct 22 2012 09:00 PM
T
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
T
Well, I guess I ruffled some of your feathers. Finally someone tried to ban my IP. Good try, not going to work. If you really wanted me to leave the just say it. I'm not going to leave, but you can say whatever. I guess I'll just stick to selling stuff and asking value questions since I'm not welcome anywhere else.

There's a lot of complete (censored word) on this site, far more than any other site I've seen.

I've dealt with a few of you buying or selling and you know my true colors. To those who I've made deals with, I thank you for the opportunity and hope you will continue to deal with me in the future, on this site or not.

I'd like to talk to whoever decided to pull the plug, so to speak, on me. I won't ever go away, this hobby is in my blood. After all of you pass, who is going to carry on your legacies? I for sure wont. I won't carry on the legacy of someone who wouldn't even be polite on a public forum. I can't imagine what dealing with you in public would be like. I wonder how many other people you have thrown off the boat to drown. If the site keeps up as-is everyone will be in the water.

B
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
B
So much to learn grasshopper. ; )

Registering a second identity is against this forum's Membership Agreement. That is the reason for the IP block on your phone.

Using unacceptable language is also against the Membership Agreement. That post was removed.

Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator
T
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
T
Guilty on that charge. I was planning on using it to start over again because everyone pretty much ignores me and criticizes me anyway. IP bans don't work on phones though, for future reference.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Why is it, every time a newby gets upset... They comment about... there will be no one to carry on, when we go to that "Big Gas Station in the Sky"? (I'm optimistic... about the direction I am heading when I pass.... LOL)

The Hobby has been "carrying on" for over 70 years now, with no problems.... Most of the "pioneers" that started the Hobby, are gone.... The Hobby hasn't crashed, nor is it declining.... When the second generation passes on, there will be another to take their place...

This Hobby has tens of thousands of Hobbists that don't gather on Oldgas or The Pitstop....

Felix, personally I think that if you had taken the time to learn even a little... That before throwing out opinions and comments about other Collectors, you had shown that you had knowledge.... The Membership would have at times "rode you" somewhat.... But, they would have respected your knowledge....

There are some I have rubbed the wrong way here on Oldgas (I know it is hard to believe).... Hopefully most here respect my knowledge? I realize that there are many times, I have ensured that they didn't respect me as a person. Mostly because I'm was/am acting like a "pain in the kiester"!

Looking for Tide Water/ Tide Water-Associated/ Tidewater items
G
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
G
Seems like everytime I'm here, I discover another drama unfolding? Why is that? Paul www.severngaspumps.com

G
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
G
Originally Posted By: gasmansgp
Seems like everytime I'm here, I discover another drama unfolding? Why is that? Paul www.severngaspumps.com

I agree 110% Paul. That is one of the biggest reasons I do not post on here as much as I used too. I like the hobby & love the people I have met doing it but am sick of the complaining,ranting & acting like little kids instead of mature adults!!! If I wanted complaining & fighting kids I would fill my 3 boys full of sugar & lock them in a room LoL. I could go on & on but Im stopping here.

PS-This is a great site for those who use it the way it was intended!!!!

Wanted Owens Motor Oil & Mobiloil Gargoyle.
Brad Ralston & my website is
www.petrobarn.com
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I don't get ti... people come on here and make a "issues" and don't play nice with others and Jim sends them warnings. Then they get mad and rant even more... then they get banned and blame Jim.

Jim doesn't ban just anyone... only people that have issues on this site.

Looking for anything from Hoosier Pete, Platolene 500 and Red Bird.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
With that attitude,methinks you will be gone before you know it.

Looking for gas,oil related clocks,especially neon and spinners .clock repair available. Mick
Originally Posted By: oldnfuelish

According to him he cant be stopped.... Retry....

FREEDOM oil items wanted.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Originally Posted By: Ryan Underthun
Originally Posted By: oldnfuelish

According to him he cant be stopped.... Retry....

But can be FLUSHED!
ROTF,LMAO

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
"who is going to carry on your legacies?"

My kids will carry on my legacy and they have already picked out the junk yard they will carry it too smile

Last edited by Gaspedler; Tue Oct 23 2012 03:45 PM.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Originally Posted By: gasoildude

I agree 110% Paul. That is one of the biggest reasons I do not post on here as much as I used too. I like the hobby & love the people I have met doing it but am sick of the complaining,ranting & acting like little kids instead of mature adults!!! I could go on & on but Im stopping here.

I'm with ya' on this. More so, on the last part...

Anything Chevron
[Linked Image from i17.photobucket.com]
I'd rather be flying.....
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast

I agree 100%!

Last edited by 1937 GMC; Tue Oct 23 2012 07:07 PM.

Buying: Polarine / Red Crown Gasoline Globes and Signs, Early Chevrolet & United Motors Signs, and 1910's through 1940's Gas & Oil Signs.
Originally Posted By: Thunder II
Originally Posted By: gasoildude

I agree 110% Paul. That is one of the biggest reasons I do not post on here as much as I used too. I like the hobby & love the people I have met doing it but am sick of the complaining,ranting & acting like little kids instead of mature adults!!! I could go on & on but Im stopping here.

I'm with ya' on this. More so, on the last part...

Thunder pants, your back again!! Good to hear from you buddy!

FREEDOM oil items wanted.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Tireflator Air Meter auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved