Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
V
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
V
I never thought about the glass! Glad I asked. Unfortunately, the glass is gone from the pump, so I guess I better get some before the bodyman starts. Thanks for the save!
Yes,others have pointed out that the pump is a 300 and the one side was likely replaced with a 39( or maybe the little door on the side that has the id tag was replaced at some point in time) When I took it apart I noticed that that door was yellow on the inside while the rest of the pump was red. The frame is turquoise. Looks like there is turquoise under the red skins also except on that one yellow side.

Wanted: Original Jenney Gas, Husky, Marathon, and Frontier Globes
Archived Forum Area

These topics are archived because they are older. You may not post new replies. Contact member through their email in their Profile or by PM message.
Help with contacting members

V
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
V
I did a search on here for glass for my Tok 300 but didnt see any for sale. Before I search other sites, I need 2 face glass pieces and 1 add glass piece for a Tokheim 300. Anyone have any? Think I should start a new post looking for it? Im still a little unsure on your posting rules here.
Thanks again, John

Wanted: Original Jenney Gas, Husky, Marathon, and Frontier Globes
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
In the past I have had problems with the Tokheim Not fitting back together if the body work was not right. The sides tend to spring outward after a dent in the radius. The doors also do something sililar and you can only see it bu bolting the sides back on and rechecking fit of the doors. As Mark said recheck that the meter glass and the ad glass(if your pump has them) will fit properly, its hard to bend glass.

Hope this helps Rich B

p.s. 200 is dirt cheap

clockface pumps, Harleys, the Beach
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Car Project auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved