Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Y
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Y
1956 CRAFTSMAN 10 inch table saw. Unrestored original with manuals. 1950 CRAFTSMAN floor drill press - unrestored original. 1956 DeWalt Radial arm saw. Fully restored. I need to finish off the 24 x 36 portion of my shop soon!!

IMG_6089.JPG IMG_6093.JPG IMG_6096.JPG FullSizeRender.jpg

Collect UNION 76 items only. Contact me if you have any interesting items for sale.
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
I think my table saw and drill press are about the same vintage... Both were my grandfather's and then my fathers and now mine. I can afford newer, stuff but it makes me think of the old man when I use these.

Ray

T
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
T
" I need to finish off the 24 x 36 portion of my shop soon!!"
Well get at it!! You have the tools to do it. More wall space for Union No Smoking MM Signs!!

Y
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Y
Most newer stuff is not worth taking home. I borrowed a newer table saw with all the safety devices. I could hardly find the blade to cut the wood. When you have to break a small table saw down into 3 pieces to carry it, you know it is well made. Tbirdgas-- hope to have that shop enclosed before next years garage party, so I better get moving!!! You can bring me a MM sign for the garage warming!! :-)

Collect UNION 76 items only. Contact me if you have any interesting items for sale.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Tireflator Air Meter auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved