Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I am packed in my garage. It is a two car garage with 14 pumps stuffed in there, a couple hundred KS license plates displayed, 35 or so signs, and stuff hanging every where. I even have 1 pump outside and 4 signs outside. I am out of room!

Braden Splichal

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
S
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
S
I live in the suburbs and have a 2 car garage full of pumps. I have 12 pumps in the house (this will go up). 6 wired up around the pool, a whole bunch behind the garage and pumps/lubester/parts down both sides of the house. I am as Fred Sanford as I can be. 2 gas carts, an American 1918 and Tokheim 660 out front. More pumps and lubesters in storage and probably about 10 pumps inbound. Just have to rotate the stock a bit here and there.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
If I remember right, Fred had no wife and a son that wouldn't
leave! I can see the good and bad in that arrangement! LOL

Last edited by Gasman84470; Thu Feb 26 2015 03:18 PM.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Well, Fred...all I can say is; I was out of room even before I started collecting Gas & Oil. I've been into cars for a 30+ years. 10 years ago when I started collecting gas and oil I had 120 cars at home. Now I'm down to 60 cars.

Now, in addition to the cars I have 300+ gas pumps, 60+ eco meters and over 500 signs. Like Fred said, I'm absolutely out of space...but I still keep buying. I'm up to seven 53 foot trailers full of stuff. My wife has been threatening an intervention (term used on the hoarders show on TV).

I'm hoping to buy another place with larger out buildings on it. I was going to build a 45,000 square foot building at my current place. Had it designed, building permit approved but changed my mind due to the cost of the construction. More economical to buy a property with existing out buildings then to build.

Dave GILL,
Dave's Garage & Memorabilia, Inc.
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Dave - we need guys like you around so we can tell our wives "I'm not as bad as that guy".

I am just about of room -- so I've become more choosy. I have 8 classic cars and that's how much room I have so I consider it a useful rev limiter.

Ray

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved