Print Thread
#593992 Sat Jan 24 2015 11:05 AM
B
bkcraun Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
B
I have a 8 foot x 4 foot aluminum Smiths Transfer sign for sale. Local pick up only. I live 2 miles off of interstate 81 in Virginia. Smiths was one of the largest LTL carriers in the nation in the 1970's-1980's. Now out of business as so many carriers of that era are. Priced right at $350
PM me your email address for better pictures.

DSCN2044 (220x117).jpg
Please don't ask

Sellers may not request payment for the sale of an item to be paid through Paypal as a gift.
All Items Offered in This Category Must Have Prices.
72 hour bumping rule now being enforced. Please read the For Sale Guidelines.

Please read and follow all the For Sale Petroliana Guidelines and Non-Petro For Sale forum Guidelines
B
bkcraun Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
B
You trucking fans need this!

B
bkcraun Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
B
Sold, but now available at the Antique Mall in Verona, VA. just off interstate 81. It's a nice mall with lots of petroliana if you ever come through Va.

Is it The Factory Antique Mall? I have relatives in Mt. Sidney, but it's been a few years since we've been down that way. It might make a nice trip this spring.

We were down that way a few years ago and many of the "cool" antique malls I had remembered were closed.

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
The Factory Antique Mall is unbelievable! I and to make a rushed stop on the way north last summer, and even rushing through, it took a couple hours to go through everything! Lots of advertising items, with a good assortment of petro.

Good oil cans don't wait for people, people wait for them.
P
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
P
I live about 15 minutes from the Factory Antique Mall and frequently deal with a number of the dealers there. One dealer friend of mine sells mostly advertising signs of all sorts. A must stop if you're traveling through Va. on Interstate 81.

Thanks. I'll have to make a plan to get down there. My dad has family in Augusta County and we would visit in the summers when I was a kid. A favorite stop was Rocky's Antique Mall, but I don't think it is around anymore.

P
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
P
Rocky's still exists in a newer building basically across route 11 from the old location. They specialize in gold and silver but do have some other antiques and advertising.

P
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
P
Rocky's still exists in a newer building basically across route 11 from the old location. They specialize in gold and silver but do have some other antiques and advertising.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump Globe auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved