Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
B
bugs Offline OP
OP Offline
B
In addition to my above post, I have since discovered that the pdf method described above also works with the reports.

I have used it successfully with the complete report and it went to pdf using nova 100% correctly including all 10 images !

The generated pdfs are searcheable, but not editable. You can add a sticky note if viewing in adode reader which helps.

Here is a pdf of the complete report containing just one record to keep it small. Looks great on the phone.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/gvye0y50y0953gr/Petroliana_Database_Complete_Report.pdf

Size of the generated pdfs depend on the record contents and number of images.

I tested the output complete report to pdf using 42 records, most records had just 1 image each and it went across ok. Using this method you can transfer to pdf more than one record at a time, as in my test above was 42 records at once, how many depends on the resources of your PC.

Hopefully this is at least a partial solution for those who wish to view the DB on their android or apple device.

Archived Forum Area

These topics are archived because they are older. You may not post new replies. Contact member through their email in their Profile or by PM message.
Help with contacting members

B
bugs Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Hi all.

I am happy to announce that the petroliana collector software program is now available.

It may be obtained by a posted CDROM and/or download.

Anyone interested can find it on my website here
http://databasebase.webs.com/petrolianadatabase.htm

For downloads these are done manually so please allow up to 24 hours for a response due to time differences to Australia.

You can view all the screenshots on the webpage.

Happy to answer any questions you may have.

I would like to thank everyone who contributed ideas and that I have implemented most of those ideas into the program. I am certain you will like it as there is nothing else out there at the moment that can do what it does.

Cheers for now.

Joe.

F
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
F
The screen shots look well thought out, and intuitive. Even building a simple data base isn't worth the time of your asking price. I'm going to give it a shot and order one.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Car Project auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved