Click here for Original Gas Pump Plate auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Hello everyone, I want to thank you all again for the great participation on these posts. For October I try and do something that relates to Halloween a bit. For this POTM (Pump Of The Month) I am doing any and all Fleckenstein pumps. I picked this because it sounds a little spooky and sounds like Frankenstein lol! You can post any pump made by Fleckenstein because these pumps are few and far between. I love these pumps not only because of the name, but because they have awesome unique features like light shades, wall hanging visible attachments, and some of the earliest visibles. The following information is from a close friend of mine. 1916 to 1924. Jackson Fleckenstein was a teenager engineer prodigy. First patent 1911. Still in business 1928 but last pump 1924. Patents were in his mother's name. Original name of company was Old Honesty Gasometer Co. of Ionia, Michigan. I unfortunately do not have a Fleckenstein yet, but I am sharing this picture of a wall visible attachment because I would love to own one of these. I hope everyone has an awesome October and Happy Halloween! 🎃

AC3D36A9-F2B4-48E6-88F1-30204D658FF0.jpeg
Value Questions and Showcase forums

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Great choice brother!

Braden Splichal

Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Here are a couple pictures!

fullsizeoutput_163a.jpeg fullsizeoutput_15d0.jpeg
Last edited by kjsplichal67; Sun Oct 24 2021 08:58 PM.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved