Next Thread
Print Thread
#745738 Wed Mar 25 2020 04:54 PM
G
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
G
I saw a Chevron spinner sign at a fuel dealers office a while back and dont have a picture of it and cant find anything anywhere that looks like it. Im wanting to try and buy it from him but was hoping for some input? Its about 12" tall and has 3 curved 3D wings if that makes sense. It advertises RPM oil on the only side i can see and is green and cream colore. some red and black lettering etc. Im going off memory here so could be a rough idea.... Id say cond on the wing i can see is about a 7.5 Im sure this went on a 50s gas pump but not positive, maybe an oil stand / cabinet? Again i havnt ever seen one before. If anyone has a pic to share or an aprox idea of value id appreciate it. Sorry but its tucked back in a display case and hard to see

Value Questions and Showcase forums

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
gasgeezer #745740 Wed Mar 25 2020 05:58 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I wouldn’t be in it for more than 200.00 Les. Chevron stuff isn’t at the top of most collectors list price wise.

Wanted early tin litho signage.
petro, farm, auto, etc.
gasgeezer #745743 Wed Mar 25 2020 06:30 PM
G
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
G
Im pretty sure it would stay there for that but seems like a pretty neat piece, i was thinking about twice that but ur probly right and i will just have to walk............. Thanx

Moderated by  Oldgas 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved