Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#721328 Fri Dec 14 2018 12:42 PM
J
OP Offline
J
Hello Everyone,

I am new to this site but really could use some help. I just purchased this Lubester and i wanted to know if anyone knows what kind it is, if not, how can i found out. Also i am missing some parts. If you look at the pictures, i am missing the covers for the containers. Does anyone know where i can get original or re pops?

Thank You,

James

Double Lubester 3.jpg Double Lubester 1.jpg Dou.jpg
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
W
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
W
Tokheim. The lids arent reproduced that I know of. Not to hard to make but will take some sheet metal skills.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Yep, Tokheim 340. Dave is right, no reproduction parts that I am aware of. Yours looks pretty complete though, except for the lids. Yours is the first one I've seen that was actually two separate tanks. Most are welded together ans one two compartment tank and there is a lock eye welded to the tank where the two lids attach. Here is mine I restored a few years ago...GB

S7302941.JPG
Rabbitman #721474 Sun Dec 16 2018 03:24 PM
Hello,

Yes Tokheim. Here is a similar one I restored last year. Mine was two separate units as well. Had to make the lids. Had no pumps, and couldn't find any anywhere, so I threw some generic Bennett pumps on it and sold it as a fantasy piece. The lids are fairly easy to make. You have all the important components. No reproduction parts for them unfortunately. Great looking lubesters.

bennett sunoco double lubester wix.jpg

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved