Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#716463 Tue Sep 11 2018 02:17 PM
kevinz Offline OP
OP Offline
Hi guys,

We have original gas pump parts for sale, including Bennett 700, 800, 900, Tokheim 39, Wayne 500 series, Glibarco 90 series tops, starting at $100, Tokheim 39 Tall doors rough shape but workable $150,Tokheim 36B doors $200, frames, side panes etc, Wayne 60 panels $75, top ribs etc. Lots of banana nozzles starting at $45, small electrical parts, nozzle holders etc. Original Lead Gas Porcelain sings $25, Parts pictured and listed with prices on our website: http://antiquevintagegasp.wixsite.com/agedgaspump [i][/i][u][/u][color:#3333FF][/color]

All prices are in Canadian dollars, so with the exchange rate it is a great deal for our American Brothers and Sisters. Please feel free to ask about any parts or prices you see listed. This is just a hobby for us, one we love. We are not looking to get rich by any means. If you ad the time it takes to restore a pump we are probably loosing money, Anyone that has done a restoration on a pump will know how much time it takes and the cost of good quality products are these days, but we love it.

I know I am rambling on and I apologize but, if anyone wants to ad information on vintage gas pumps or general petroliana stuff that others may find helpful or interesting please drop us a line and we will ad it to our website. If you have a story about petroliana to tell or want to add some pics of your collections to our collectors corner webpage please don't hesitate to contact us. We are just trying to get as many people interested (in this great hobby) as we can.

webpage logo april 21 2018.jpg
All Items Offered Must Have Prices

All Items Offered in This Category Must Have Prices.
72 hour bumping rule now being enforced. Please read the For Sale Guidelines.

Please read and follow all the For Sale Petroliana forum Guidelines and Non-Petro For Sale forum Guidelines
P
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
P
enjoyed reading/looking through your site lots of info/pic's well worth while to bump through thanks for posting Laroy

B
B
I can’t get your site to work? I’m in desperate need of comer pieces for a Tokheim 36b porcelain skins version
Text 515-201-6674

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Ron Scobie used to have those corners? Not sure if he still has them in stock or not?

http://www.gaspump.com/

Everything Cities Service
Specializing in old Gas Pumps
kwfrith@gondtc.com
Cell#-701-739-6133

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Collectible Motor Oil Can auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved