Next Thread
Print Thread
#711860 Fri Jun 22 2018 08:55 AM
Done4 Offline OP
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Good morning everyone!

62° rain with a high of 67°. I've been stuck in the shop so much I'm as white as a cave cricket. Need some of that happy face stuff.

I hope the guys and gals at CTO aren't having the kind of weather we have had lately, that would be disappointing for sure. Been shuffling around in the shop and have to get off of dead center on an A38 I started a while back. With the weather being what it has been this is starting for feel like a job and that is not good so I think something different is in order for the next couple of days.

Well, have the best day you can everyone, be happy and safe.

Have gas all the time
Done4 #711861 Fri Jun 22 2018 09:02 AM
D
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
D
Hi Les, All...
We did not get big storm that was coming across last evening and overnight....we saw it tracking on the radar all day, and the radio saying, it's going to hit the area at 2 pm, then 3 pm, maybe 4.....I really don't think they know what they're doing! At any rate, we have had some spits of rain today, and it's forecast to be on and off all day. Pretty dreary Friday at any rate!
Not much else going on here.
Enjoy the day wherever you are,
Darin

Darin Sheffer
Always looking for Mobil and Marathon items I don't already have!
Done4 #711864 Fri Jun 22 2018 10:36 AM
L
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
L
Morning all. It was cool this morning 72 then the main shower then sun then clouds.
Looks like another on and off again day.
Mother Natures Plan.
Working on some honey-dos. Happy Wife. Happy Life.

Have a Great Day All!

*Wanted Pierce Pennant Petroleum*
Done4 #711871 Fri Jun 22 2018 03:42 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Afternoon guys and gals. Late checking in today but got busy and before I knew it the day was almost gone. Finished up the little job at church this morning and then got started cleaning up the back of the shop. I hadn't really cleaned the paint room in a long time and since it was such a nice cool day I decided to take advantage of it. Trouble with starting to clean is there is no place to stop so ended up moving some cars and cleaning a bit more than I started out to do. It sure does look better so guess it was worth the effort. Our paint room doubles as the powder coat room so after a few of those jobs the whole room needs to be hosed down if you want to do any serious painting. Wish I had another room for the powder coat oven but i definitely don't need to add on more building to fill up! Forecast is for one more day or so of this mild weather. If this is what summer will be like i wish it had gotten here sooner. Something tells me it won't last long though. Have a good weekend everybody....GB

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Tireflator Air Meter auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved