Next Thread
Print Thread
#708991 Wed May 02 2018 07:05 AM
L
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
L
Morning All, Half way there for you guys still punching out a paycheck,not sure that this still holds water as so many places are 24-7 now days.
Only dropped to 65 degrees last night so I think we have made it to summer here. 85 or better for the next couple with a front of rain headed for this weekend. They say it will loose its punch and might hang here a while.
Not much on the plate today think I'll take it as it comes today I am going to service the mower as I cheated and didn't do the spring service before I started this year. There was just to much going and the days I could of done it I found something else more important,or I justified it in my mind that something was on top of the list.
Latest breaking News highest gas prices we have seen in three years headed for this summer. BUMMER!

HAVE A GREAT DAY ALL!!

Last edited by Loyd Pierce; Wed May 02 2018 07:56 AM.

*Wanted Pierce Pennant Petroleum*
Loyd Pierce #708996 Wed May 02 2018 09:01 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Good morning everyone.

High 70°s today with overcast, works for me. There are things inside I have to do so the outside stuff will have to wait.

The garbage disposal bit the dust last night so I'm Joe plumber today under the sink. I absolutely hate working on plumbing unless it's on a gas pump. I'd rather smell old gas rather then the stuff that's in the disposal. Will wear appropriate apparel when doing this task.

So I dragged my feet long enough and it's off the kitchen. Have a great day everyone, stay warm and safe.

Have gas all the time
Loyd Pierce #708998 Wed May 02 2018 09:53 AM
Online Cool
Good morning everyone,

Nice day here much like Loyd's weather. Working in the yard on my garden edging project. But now I noticed the neighbor's dogs have dug up the last 6 feet of a perforated pipe downspout drain where it empties into the creek. Probably chasing a chipmunk or something. Another project on the list to repair that.

Saw this cardinal and oriole sitting pretty close together this morning. They are both on my short list of favorite birds. St. Louis Cardinals are my fav baseball team. Maybe this is a sign of interleague play coming up with the Baltimore Orioles?

Have a great hump day out there in Oldgasland

IMG_20180429_174757.jpg

Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator
Loyd Pierce #709012 Wed May 02 2018 12:27 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Nice shot of the oriole--Bob and I have only seen one since we got our first house in 1993 after living in apartments (that was in the last century lol). They are not common in southern Maryland. Lots of bald eagles though--which is nice to see as they are making a comeback.

Hot sunny day today, into the 80's. Bob's tiller broke (the gas tank rusted out and the tiller is over 30 years old so could not find a replacement) so we had a local Mennonite stop by with a tiller in the back of his wagon to smooth out an area we had backhoed up, that was a construction road through our lawn for our addition. He's been working non-stop except to go home for lunch. Found a good patch of shade this afternoon for the horse.

horseinshade.JPG

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Tireflator Air Meter auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved