Next Thread
Print Thread
#625830 Sat Aug 15 2015 08:07 AM
C
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
C
I have previously discussed the situation with this old gas member not mailing out my payed for item. It took 6 weeks and a visit from the local sheriff dept but my item showed up yesterday. Anyway he wanted me to remove my prior post asking if anyone knew of him and I said it was past the time I could edit or delete it. He has since been calling and texting me calling me names, talking random trash about my family. I understand people can forget to mail out an item but once it is brought to your attention you should explain what happened, appoligize and mail it out. Don't follow it up with trash talk. If he is allowed to stay I would never recommend any transactions with him. Just saying. Thanks, Todd.

Coryell 70/Nebraska items wanted
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
R
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
R
I saw screen shots of some of the texts he sent Todd and couldn't agree more. They are full of profanity and racial slurs and comments about his family that have no place here or anywhere. And HE (859) was the one who didn't send the item that was sold here on oldgas. Todd did nothing but want the item he paid for. This guy is bad news!

C
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
C
Thank you Jim Potts for handeling things. I love old gas and nobody needs a bad apple to spoil the bunch. Todd.

Coryell 70/Nebraska items wanted

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved