Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#622942 Thu Jul 23 2015 05:36 AM
KYGULF Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Good morning everybody. Stayed up watching the truck race at Eldora and it was worth it but these mid week races makes it harder to get up in the morning. Lawn mower in the shop and hopefully will get it back tonight. With the way this summer has been you can't hardly let the grass go for 5 days. Hard to believe August is about here. Hope everyone has a great day!

Brian

KYGULF #622943 Thu Jul 23 2015 05:42 AM
Good morning gang!

Supposed to be a hot and humid day here. Finishing up some work on a Suburban, hopefully we can get that finished today.

Have a good day everybody!

FREEDOM oil items wanted.

KYGULF #622944 Thu Jul 23 2015 06:07 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Morning all! Hot & humid here too, with threat of storms tonight, so I'd better get the lawn mowed today, or it probably won't happen.
I have a few things to box up and get sent out today, so I'd better get at it.
Have a great day on me!!--KEVIN

Everything Cities Service
Specializing in old Gas Pumps
kwfrith@gondtc.com
Cell#-701-739-6133
KYGULF #622961 Thu Jul 23 2015 09:53 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Good almost afternoon everyone! It is the same thing here, hot and humid. It must be the trend around a lot of the country. It is already 93 out. It will be toasty today. I just finished mowing some lawns this morning and now eating lunch quick before work. I hope you all enjoy your day and stay cool!

Braden Splichal

KYGULF #622973 Thu Jul 23 2015 10:58 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Afternoon all. Hot and humid is the order it the day just about everywhere it seems and no different here in the Ozarks. My yard looks awful. It rains so much that it never drys out and when you do get to mow it the grass just clumps up terribly. I can't remember when we've had such a wet summer and the pattern continues. I've been busy working on my shop room and just put down the glue for the first section of tile right before lunch. Wish me luck as this is my first tile laying attempt and I'm hoping I didn't bite off more than I can chew! I guess I may have to miss Iowagas this year after all. I was planning on making it for at least a day but the trip with our kids to Colorado got moved back a few more days and I just don't think I will have time to get home from there and reload to get to Iowa by Thursday even. Kinda bummed out but there's really nothing I have to go for this year, as long as I don't buy something between now and then from somebody that's going.....There's always next year and I'm planning on going to Fred Stokes this year for the first time so that should fill the need. Have a great day all, stay cool.....GB

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Tireflator Air Meter auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved