Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
I'm having a "Charity" open house Tour of my Gas Pumps, Signs, and all things relating to Gas Stations. This event is only $3.00 and ALL of the proceeds will go to support the UPPER ROGUE COMMUNITY CENTER here in Shady Cove, Oregon. It's a great cause, as they do much for our little town of 3,000.
I know that some of you are geographically challenged, but if you are any where near, please try to make it. We do have several motels in town, a couple of them are right on the "Rogue River" and have excellent views. If you do show up, plan on seeing a Wayne 800, Wayne 731, Erie 50, Tokheim 36 ADC, Tokheim 36 B with Station liter, Tokheim 850, Bowser 300, Bowser Pacemaker, Boyle-Dayton-Wayne Oil Dispenser,66 Neon Shell, Neon Phillips 66, 3 different Porcelain National Flying A pumps, Boyle-Dayton-Wayne Model 1950 Clockface pump, Hayes Cash Recorder, Tokheim 34, Metal oil cans, Salt-Pepper shaker collection, Salesman sample collection, Lighter fluid dispenser collection, Quartersawn Oak early Bowser Beveled-Leaded Glass Carriage House Dispenser and much more. It should be worth the $3. entry fee. And for you Paul Mote, we do have a "Dirt" Air Strip in town. lol Hope to see you all here. (or maybe just mail your donations of support?)

Don "oltoydoc" Sherwood
oltoydoc@vintagegas.com
(310)415-9562 Cel.
Vintage Gas
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Looks like a wonderful place that you could spend hours at. That's one nice collection you have made.

I like SINCLAIR and old American made stuff ... No china items.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I can't make it , I'm geographically challenged, but have seen your great collection in the past. I encourage anyone close by to stop by and visit Don. He's always a very gracious host and Shady Cove is a great little town. Where can donations be mailed to Don ?

Dennis Leith / Always looking for unusual Gilmore Oil Company items and Automobilia Displays
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Dennis, thanks for asking about a mailing address for donations you'd have thought I'd have remembered that? lol

Any amount would be appreciated and put to good use by the community center. Their mailing address it: Upper Rogue Community Center P.O. Box 216 Shady Cove, Or. 97539 Re: Gas Pump Tour

Thanks again They serve not only the elderly, but they now have a Teen program also.
Don

Don "oltoydoc" Sherwood
oltoydoc@vintagegas.com
(310)415-9562 Cel.
Vintage Gas
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Wish I could come check it out! Looks like there is some awesome stuff there.

Braden Splichal

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Anyone going? I will be there. He has a lot of great stuff to look at. The office has large display cases packed with stuff and the shop is filled with the cool and rare big stuff. If you have been to Don`s place in the past you should come again because there has been a lot of changes and additions.

I likeShell [Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Here is a news paper article on the tour.

I likeShell [Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Here is a link to some photos I posted on facebook. I believe that since I made them "public" anyone should be able to view them. This is only of the office area, however there are others available in different albums. Hopefully, I'll see some of you guys there. As a side note, I recently learned that DB's parents now live in my little town. I have put out feelers to meet them, but I believe they are now traveling.
Here's the photo link: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...e=1&theater

Don "oltoydoc" Sherwood
oltoydoc@vintagegas.com
(310)415-9562 Cel.
Vintage Gas

Moderated by  Oldgas, Pegasus, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved