Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#612229 Sat May 09 2015 01:48 PM
Nicole Offline OP
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Quite a while back I was able to get from Doc, two of his amazing photos. At the time I thought we were going to add on a studio to our home, and I was saving them to go in that. Well I found them where I was storing them, and until a studio does go in, they are finally on a wall to look at!

Doc, you do have an amazing eye for the perfect photo...

docphoto.JPG
Nicole #613647 Sun May 17 2015 04:08 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
They looks great Nicole! Thanks for sharing and compliments on my amazing eye! smile

DOC @ THE AMERICAN GARAGE
Nicole Offline OP
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
blush umm I do admit to gushing a little...but it's the kind of patina and angles that I would paint in a hot minute if I ever get a chance to be close up with old trucks or farm equipment around here. And now that I have more time, I hope to...I've already started taking pictures at this years local antique tractor show, though not the best lighting.

If you all go to the beginning of another old truck thread you can see better images of these trucks, and would understand why I liked them so much. The one's on my wall came from the beginning (page 2 on my computer) of this thread.

http://www.oldgas.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=132984#Post132984

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Tireflator Air Meter auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved