Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: dan64 Oldjungle74 at it again !!!!!! - Mon May 11 2020 08:54 PM
Constantly selling fakes !!!!! people are getting stung very hard on repos that are obvious ! and I'm sure they know !!!! how can they not,they are advanced collectors !!! and listing with no warning !!!!!
Posted By: advertologist Re: Oldjungle74 at it again !!!!!! - Mon May 11 2020 09:06 PM
not too defend them but I have bought some good stuff from them,

lately they seemed too be crossing the line & playing dumb .. ... cool
Posted By: DWSheffer Re: Oldjungle74 at it again !!!!!! - Tue May 12 2020 12:39 PM
Yep, noticed they listed some repro Mobil plates the other day. The Mobilgas has the convenient chipping where the IR date code should be.......As previously stated I think they've crossed over to the greed side of the hobby. When they first started selling they had some nice original items. Now........well......
Posted By: Loyd Pierce Re: Oldjungle74 at it again !!!!!! - Sat May 16 2020 05:01 PM
[quote=advertologist]not too defend them but I have bought some good stuff from them,

lately they seemed too be crossing the line & playing dumb .. ... cool[/quote

I agree I was at a auction and they bought every thing they could . she was carry out the door he was buying. Sometime ago.
They got a pierce oil and grease listed now. FAKE Fake!
Posted By: Loyd Pierce Re: Oldjungle74 at it again !!!!!! - Tue May 26 2020 03:33 AM
Originally Posted by Loyd Pierce
[quote=advertologist]not too defend them but I have bought some good stuff from them,

lately they seemed too be crossing the line & playing dumb .. ... cool[/quote

I agree I was at a auction and they bought every thing they could . she was carry out the door he was buying. Sometime ago.
They got a pierce oil and grease listed now. FAKE Fake!

Hammer down 761.01 produced within the last two years. This is why they do it.
Posted By: Mike M. Re: Oldjungle74 at it again !!!!!! - Thu Jun 11 2020 09:17 PM
THIS IS JUST F-ING CRAZY!!!

this guy is making good money on stupid!!

https://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_od...id=m570.l1313&_nkw=sign&_sacat=0
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk