Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Loyd Pierce Friday-the day after. - Fri Dec 26 2014 03:12 PM
Morning Oldgasers, It has come and gone! Still lots of you guys and gals got today off work also,I would guess. Have anything to return, didn't fit,just ugly,got two of ?
Great day here 48 degrees and sun is shining! Ever notice the difference in the smell of a country ham fart compared to city ham. Quiet the difference! Note to self do not feed a mass of family members mass amounts of the high octane stuff!

HAGD-ALL!!
Posted By: st.rod Re: Friday-the day after. - Fri Dec 26 2014 03:18 PM
First measurable snow of the year. Chilly here in Colorado

Have a great day where ever you are.

Larry
Posted By: bruzer75 Re: Friday-the day after. - Fri Dec 26 2014 03:51 PM
Howdy everybody,

39 and some fog. Perfect day to head out to the shop. I see a little Birthday cake next to st.rod HAPPY BIRTHDAY LARRY!

May our lives glorify God,
Michael
Posted By: Gasman84470 Re: Friday-the day after. - Fri Dec 26 2014 04:43 PM
Good day all. Today is Boxing Day in Canada. A day of mass hysteria like Black Friday where bargains are to be found, you just have to fight the great hordes of fellow unwashed shoppers.
No wonder internet shopping is taking off. Larry happy BDay to you. It is a pleasant wintery day out here in Calgary with temps of 24F. Loyd last nights Christmas meal was fowl and not foul. Very pleasant and without aromatic after effects.
Posted By: DWSheffer Re: Friday-the day after. - Fri Dec 26 2014 05:39 PM
Hello All,
Happy Birthday Larry!
A nice sunny day today, about 45 degrees. Still pretty nice for this time of year and the sun makes it seem warmer. Took a nice walk across town to a friends house as it's a good day for one. Not much going on, but lazy days are nice every so often.
Have a good day all,
Darin
Posted By: Loyd Pierce Re: Friday-the day after. - Fri Dec 26 2014 09:47 PM
Re looked at my post and it reads like a bunch of Hillbillys sitting around having a contest. Not really that bad but our 93 and 84 year old did seem to have a contest. Maybe at a certain age this is something that just happens,not sure but no more country ham for them two! LOL! Love them just the same and really lucky and proud to still have them around.

Happy Birthday Larry!
HAG-NIGHT-ALL!
Posted By: 2 Gallon Luke Re: Friday-the day after. - Fri Dec 26 2014 10:08 PM
Great weather here! Close to 50 and the first sun we've seen in December!
Posted By: oldnfuelish Re: Friday-the day after. - Fri Dec 26 2014 11:06 PM
Lo all! Almost fifty and sunny,lakes are wide open today.got to go for a ride with the new pipes on today!can you say Vance and Hines? Lol
[video:youtube]http://youtu.be/y33VnKxD3RE[/video]

Happy birthday Larry !
Posted By: st.rod Re: Friday-the day after. - Fri Dec 26 2014 11:52 PM
Sounds great Mick!

Thanks to all for the BDay wishes

Larry
Posted By: Rabbitman Re: Friday-the day after. - Sat Dec 27 2014 02:03 AM
Today seemed like Monday all day for some reason. Guess the last two days full of church and family made for a weekend feel on top of Christmas. Tried to get a normal day goin all day but never really did. Now it is the weekend so time it try again......Hope everybody had a great week. Happy birthday Larry.......GB
Posted By: bsplichal95 Re: Friday-the day after. - Sat Dec 27 2014 03:37 AM
Good evening everyone! Just had work today and now am relaxing. I ate a bunch over Christmas so i'm slowly recovering! Take care everyone.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk