Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Loyd Pierce Saturday-Nov 1 - Sat Nov 01 2014 02:04 PM
Morning all, Halloween has come and gone,and I do mean gone. It was 43 degrees and 20 knot wind off the lake. That added up to 0 spooks knocking at the door. I blame it on trunk a treats,Ipads at age 6,etc,etc. Weather never stopped our generation if it was raining you dressed as a raincoat. Now what do I do with all this candy? I told the wife we need to just sell all decorations at the next yard sale. She gave me that Look!!

They have 16 ins of snow some where up around the smokies, down in the 20s tonight and I'm headed to the racetrack for a polar race.
HAG WEEKEND!!
Posted By: bruzer75 Re: Saturday-Nov 1 - Sat Nov 01 2014 02:51 PM
Howdy Loyd and the Gang,

A few years ago Michelle and I started noticing less and less trick or treaters so we put all our energy and resources in our local Church. We had a HUGE Fall Family Festival yesterday from 5-8pm. Bouncy house, cake walk, activity booths, petting zoo, lots and lots and lots of candy, fellowship, hundreds of trick or treaters all dressed up and having an awesome, safe time. Takes about two days to get fully set up and 3 hours to tear it all down, put away and cleaned up. Many, many volunteers help out and it is a great way to show the love of Jesus Christ to our community. Rain was expected but praise the Lord we had perfect weather.

Currently we have fog. Good day for anything.
May our lives glorify God,
Michael
Posted By: Oldgas Re: Saturday-Nov 1 - Sat Nov 01 2014 03:08 PM
Good Morning everyone,

Had our coldest morning of the season at 26 degrees. No trick or treaters out here in the sticks, so we visited our daughter in the city to get a dose of kids in costumes and candy.

Have a great first day of November in Oldgasland!

Description: Grandson Liam as Luigi
Attached picture liam-luigi.jpg
Posted By: Lastgas15 Re: Saturday-Nov 1 - Sat Nov 01 2014 05:23 PM
Too cold and windy here for trick or treaters last night so the boss and I snacked on mini candy bars. I became a great uncle again about 3:00 A.M. Baby and mom are doing well.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Posted By: K W FRITH Re: Saturday-Nov 1 - Sat Nov 01 2014 05:28 PM
Afternoon all! Really windy here today! Temps aren't too bad, but the wind (30mph) makes it a little miserable.
We only had a few trick or treaters last night too. I think the weather kind of kept them at bay, as it was pretty cold last night.
Heres a pic of the Warden and our grandson dressed as a Ninja Turtle!

Have a great day on me!!--KEVIN

Attached picture Lori & Hunter 2014-2.JPG
Attached picture Lori & Hunter 2014-3.JPG
Posted By: philmccauley Re: Saturday-Nov 1 - Sun Nov 02 2014 12:32 AM
Cute little fellow Kevin, I thought it was a texas pelican that got off its flight path.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk