Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: K W FRITH Monday moaning! - Mon Oct 27 2014 12:27 PM
Morning all! Still fairly nice here but they are warning of falling temps tonight and showers with possible snow mixed in! The weekly temperature forecast puts us in the 50's all week, so it won't last, but the very thought of snow coming is depressive! frown
On another note, I have a full week ahead of me, and I have a tentative deal on a long awaited Texaco sign that I intend to try and get locked down this week! Exciting! laugh
Have a great day on me!!--KEVIN
Posted By: Ryan Underthun Re: Monday moaning! - Mon Oct 27 2014 12:35 PM
Good morning gang!

I spent the weekend at the cabin. I ended up getting alot done. The roof is completely finished now. I also finished insulating the living room and bedroom. I took the boat out of the lake, as well as the dock and boat lift (I took my moms dock, pontoon, and boat lift out too). My dad came out Saturday night and brought some Tyvek house wrap, so we wrapped the cabin as well. I got a bunch of wiring done too, finished the outside outlet and hooked up the underground wire that feeds power down to the dock. I cant believe that I got this much done.

Have a good day everybody!
Posted By: BryceG Re: Monday moaning! - Mon Oct 27 2014 02:54 PM
sounds like everyone took advantage of a decent weekend before it gets too cold out... I did as well. I spent most of the weekend moving stuff from storage (although my assistant below didn't help very much!). my garage is getting pretty well filled now, and then we'll slowly take stuff into the new house at a slower pace. looks like I may be parking outside this winter... not looking forward to that! but I'm just ready to be moved in & settled finally.

have a good start to the work week everyone.

Attached picture house_move1.jpg
Attached picture house_move2.jpg

Description: my not-so-helpful assistant
Attached picture house_move3.jpg
Posted By: Dave's Garage Re: Monday moaning! - Mon Oct 27 2014 03:17 PM
Nice big shop/garage. Lot's of ceiling height to hang signs.
Posted By: bsplichal95 Re: Monday moaning! - Tue Oct 28 2014 02:38 AM
Good evening everyone! Busy with school here, but I was able to finally pick up 2 rough signs. So that's long awaited and exciting. Nice and cool here, but windy today…ugh. Take care everyone!
Posted By: bruzer75 Re: Monday moaning! - Tue Oct 28 2014 04:27 AM
Looking good Bryce! Your assistant looks pretty comfortable. Looks like he is in supervising mode!
The day was perfect for outdoor activity. Even had a little campfire outback and had roasted hotdogs for dinner. Now time for bed. Goodnight everybody,
May our lives glorify God,
Michael
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk