Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Cold Pizza Memorable Quotes You've Heard - Thu Jun 06 2013 05:46 PM
The days are long,but the years fly by.
Posted By: gulfiend! Re: Memorable Quotes You've Heard - Thu Jun 06 2013 05:54 PM
"Well, art is art, isn't it? Still, on the other hand, water is water! And east is east and west is west - and if you take cranberries and stew them like applesauce they taste much more like prunes than rhubarb does. Now, uh... now you tell me what you know." - Groucho Marx
Posted By: s932 Re: Memorable Quotes You've Heard - Thu Jun 06 2013 07:11 PM
It's easier to ask for forgivness than it is to ask for permission.
You can work me long but you can't work me hard.
You can learn to love but you can't learn to have money.
Posted By: gaspumpdon Re: Memorable Quotes You've Heard - Thu Jun 06 2013 07:27 PM
Years ago my Grand Son (about 5 or 6) started to tell me something, there was a pause, he looked at me and said "It just went away grandpa" boy there are a lot of "It just went away" at 72
Posted By: Man-Cave-Shoppe Dave Re: Memorable Quotes You've Heard - Thu Jun 06 2013 11:43 PM
"And, isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit."
Posted By: hawkike Re: Memorable Quotes You've Heard - Fri Jun 07 2013 12:37 AM
Originally Posted By: gaspumpdon
Years ago my Grand Son (about 5 or 6) started to tell me something, there was a pause, he looked at me and said "It just went away grandpa" boy there are a lot of "It just went away" at 72

The goat must climb,the jackass must bray.

Wait til you turn 78!!
Posted By: Dick Bennett Re: Memorable Quotes You've Heard - Fri Jun 07 2013 01:11 AM
"Frankly My Dear, I Don't Give A DA**"
When Frustrated, take a break & have a Beer [or a 6pk].
"How do I gut my pump?"
Posted By: toychaser2005 Re: Memorable Quotes You've Heard - Fri Jun 07 2013 02:27 AM
"That's what she said"
Posted By: MARK SMITH Re: Memorable Quotes You've Heard - Fri Jun 07 2013 02:44 AM
They all laughed when the little boy sat down to play.But when he played.....They were all amazed!
Posted By: 67Chev4X4 Re: Memorable Quotes You've Heard - Fri Jun 07 2013 07:09 AM
This was one of my fathers favorites. A dollar isn't worth a dime unless you spend it.
Posted By: Gaspedler Re: Memorable Quotes You've Heard - Fri Jun 07 2013 07:14 AM
One thing to remember as you head out the door today. Everyone you see behind the wheel of a vehicle, thinks they are an above average driver.
Posted By: Dave's Garage Re: Memorable Quotes You've Heard - Fri Jun 07 2013 07:48 AM
Another one.

Attached picture rsz_quote_2.jpg
Posted By: LOWright Re: Memorable Quotes You've Heard - Fri Jun 07 2013 12:23 PM
Good ones Dave!
Posted By: Loyd Pierce Re: Memorable Quotes You've Heard - Fri Jun 07 2013 12:37 PM
Two simple ones.

If it seems to good to be true it probably is.

Happy wife happy life.
Posted By: gmstuff Re: Memorable Quotes You've Heard - Fri Jun 07 2013 12:57 PM
You didn't pay too much... you just bought it to soon....

How true this has been over the years..
Posted By: archer2 Re: Memorable Quotes You've Heard - Fri Jun 07 2013 01:17 PM
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
Posted By: Alex Re: Memorable Quotes You've Heard - Fri Jun 07 2013 03:15 PM
Life is not a problem to be solved but a relaity to be experienced......

One of my favorite Groucho Marx quotes is.."Outside of a dog a book is man's best friend..inside a dog it is too dark to read."
Posted By: Dave's Garage Re: Memorable Quotes You've Heard - Fri Jun 07 2013 03:18 PM
Here's another one.

Attached picture rsz_noooo.jpg
Posted By: K W FRITH Re: Memorable Quotes You've Heard - Fri Jun 07 2013 03:32 PM
"Me thinks he doth protest too much"--William Shakespeare

"I don't care how cheap it is--If you don't need it, its too much"
A bit of wisdom given me by my father!
Posted By: gulfiend! Re: Memorable Quotes You've Heard - Fri Jun 07 2013 03:55 PM
...hey Dave, here's one of my favorite quotes:

"No controversial political comments, please." - Jim Potts
Posted By: Dave's Garage Re: Memorable Quotes You've Heard - Fri Jun 07 2013 04:21 PM
Hey Mark, thank's for policing this thread. Mod's can remove what they deem political. In my opinion they're fine. Any statement can be interpreted as one wants.

Here's one of my favorite!
Posted By: gulfiend! Re: Memorable Quotes You've Heard - Fri Jun 07 2013 05:22 PM
...that's cute, Dave...I'll make sure the mods are aware...
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk