Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Stu K. 2nd Tuesday of the week - Tue Mar 29 2016 09:58 AM
Good morning folks. 62 and windy here today. Typical spring weather. Could be a lot worse. Cleaning the yard of a few things before rain hits tomorrow. Got the wheels back for the tank wagon and they did a nice job tightening them and installing rubber tires. Starting to work on that project again after sitting on my buttocks most of the winter. Painting weather is right around the corner. Hope you all have a good safe day.
Posted By: K W FRITH Re: 2nd Tuesday of the week - Tue Mar 29 2016 12:41 PM
Morning all! I checked this time, and its really toosday today! I made the mistake of calling it toosday in yesterdays daily thread and eagle-eye Ryan jumped right on it! LOL
Temps are decent again today but there is the threat of possible rain later and temps will be trending colder. I'll save the inside stuff for later this week!
Hopefully the painter will finish up this morning and I can take the scaffolding down and start putting the house back together? Hopefully!
Have a great day on me!!--KEVIN
Posted By: Ryan Underthun Re: 2nd Tuesday of the week - Tue Mar 29 2016 04:24 PM
Originally Posted By K W FRITH
Morning all! I checked this time, and its really toosday today! I made the mistake of calling it toosday in yesterdays daily thread and eagle-eye Ryan jumped right on it! LOL

Its all good Kevin! I have to take a jab at you when I can, LOL

Nice sunny day here, but I am afraid there is more snow in the forecast. I had bowling last night, really threw the ball well. I was sitting at 501 after 2 games, just needed to shoot a 299 or better for the elusive 800 series. I ended up with the front 9 strikes, then got really careful and dropped my speed on the last ball leaving a split. RATS. Guess it was not meant to be last night, LOL. I still bowled well, ended up with a 766 series, I guess I will take that, LOL!

Gotta run, have a good Wednesday, err, I mean Tuesday everybody!
Posted By: dalin Re: 2nd Tuesday of the week - Tue Mar 29 2016 04:48 PM
Just got a brand new truck last week and already got over 500 miles on it. Very happy with it a complete redesign over the 2014 one I traded off. The new one has 42 more hp and a six speed transmission, plus heated seats, moon roof etc. Hope all is well with you guys, good job bowling Ryan.

Description: 1
Attached picture IMG_20160329_53404.jpg
Attached picture IMG_20160329_17555.jpg
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk