Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: st.rod Sunday in Colorado - Sun Jan 03 2016 03:48 PM
Good morning to all! Great day here on tap. Should get up to 48 and the last home game for the Bronco's. Have a great day where ever you are.

Larry
Posted By: Scott Baselt Re: Sunday in Colorado - Sun Jan 03 2016 04:39 PM
Good morning from soggy Northern California. We may have rain for most of the next two weeks. Good thing I have some inside work lined up !
Posted By: K W FRITH Re: Sunday in Colorado - Sun Jan 03 2016 04:40 PM
Morning Larry, and all the rest of Old Gas Land!
Nice morning here with delightful temps at about 20+ degrees! That's pretty nice around here for this time of winter.
We got the Sno-Bear out onto the ice yesterday and pretty much everywhere we went, there was 11 to 15 inches of ice. That's enough to support a wheeled vehicle and with the big footprint of the Sno-Bear, its plenty of ice. Fishing was very slow though, so we are going to try some different spots today and see if we can locate some quantities of fish!
We have to be in front of the TV set before tonights Vikings vs Packers football game. Wouldn't want to miss that!
Have a great day on me!!--KEVIN
Posted By: Bob Richards Re: Sunday in Colorado - Sun Jan 03 2016 06:27 PM
Snowing lightly here in Longview/Kelso.... I see that my neighbor's little one; has her nose pressed against their picture window enjoying the "winter wonderland" scene.

Not sure that we will get any kind of accumulation; where she and her siblings can have enough snow to make a snowman and/or a small fort... But to see her excitement; brings back a lot of old memories.... LOL
Posted By: philmccauley Re: Sunday in Colorado - Sun Jan 03 2016 06:33 PM
Afternoon all. Taking it easy and watching football today. Hope all have a good day.
Posted By: Nicole Re: Sunday in Colorado - Sun Jan 03 2016 07:48 PM
Lovely sunshine after two weeks or rain or overcast...
Posted By: Rabbitman Re: Sunday in Colorado - Sun Jan 03 2016 07:57 PM
Still cool and overcast here in the Florida panhandle. Just loafing this afternoon watching football wishing it was a little warmer out. Thought about getting out and driving to some junk spots but haven't got the motivation to get going. Still have some work to do on the boat so may tinker on it a while so as not to waste the entire day. Have a good one all...GB
Posted By: Done4 Re: Sunday in Colorado - Mon Jan 04 2016 12:31 AM
Was a rather nice day here 34 degrees, party sunny and no wind! Did some finishing touchs on the 515, now I have figure out here I'm going to put her.

Going to build a fire and watch the Packer Viking game. Should be a good one I hope.
Posted By: bsplichal95 Re: Sunday in Colorado - Mon Jan 04 2016 12:52 AM
Good evening everyone! It was also a beautiful day here today, it got to 47 degrees. It was nice to get some things accomplished today outside. I hope you all had a good day, I did!
Posted By: THE AMERICAN GARAGE Re: Sunday in Colorado - Mon Jan 04 2016 02:53 PM
After having a very mild December with temps averaging in the 50s, we are now experiencing temps dropping steadily from the 30s into the teens! YIKES!

Welcome January!
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk